Wednesday, August 20, 2008
My new Favs!
Ok I have been bad at keeping up with this. This is for my journal-ing, and if you want to read it that's cool, but you don't have to. I am now down another 3 lbs, 2 last week and 1 so far this week. Since my last post I have found a few new favorite foods. I absolutely love the flat bread pizza! And I really like the chili I made a taco salad with it I used lettuce, red bell pepper, low fat cheese, salsa, 1/2 bag of white Cheddar soy chips and my chili and it was DELICIOUS!!!! I love the granola and the caramel corn! I haven't been very good at my working out this week I need to get on it! Well I am still loving this stuff!! I will keep trucking until I have the results I want!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Melissa,
I keep checking this blog hoping you have posted. I am losing weight too and am interested in how others are doing it. I have lost 20 lbs so far...just trying to keep it up. Good luck to you! Hope you post soon.
Mckay
if you want to chat through email about it my email is mckayharris at yahoo dot com
I love the little child
Post a Comment