Monday, August 11, 2008

In the begining....

So I have been on Nutrisystem for a week now and I can't believe the results!!! I started Tuesday Aug 5th and I lost 4lbs!!!! By Wed the 6th. By day 3 I was down a total of 6lbs and by day 4 7lbs. I didn't loose any over days 5 and 6 but Today Monday the 11th I was down 6lbs! So that puts my total weight loss for my first week at 13lbs!!!!! I absolutely love this diet there is so much to choose from and I even get to have yummy snacks every night. I have tried several diets over the past few years and this is the only one that I haven't felt like I was missing out, and I have had no cravings!!! I have been trying my best at getting a good work out in, but with the new baby I tend to want to be lazy on the mornings. I am so excited to keep track of my weight loss and set new goals for my self.
An example of what I get to eat each day:
Breakfast:
1 nutrisystem breakfast item(my favorite is the pancake mix it makes 3 and I get to eat all of them!)
1 dairy or protein item( 1 egg, or 1 cup yogurt)just a couple examples.
1 fruit serving(1 cup of raspberries is 1 serving!)

Lunch:
1 Nutrisystem lunch item(veggiesw/chicken and noodles)
1 salad serving(which is unlimited amounts of several veggies)
fat free salad dressing
1 dairy or protein serving

Snack:
1 dairy or protein serving
1 fruit serving my fav is fruit and yogurt

Dinner:
1 Nutrisystem lunch item ( my fav is Florentine sauce w/chicken and pasta and the lasagna)
2 veggie servings (2 cups raw or 1 cup cooked)
salad or fruit serving
fat serving

Snack:
1 nutrisystem snack my fav so far is the brownie and the caramel nougat with peanuts bar(very similar to the snickers)

So much food and a good variety of everything I love this diet!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh good luck with all that. I am scared about all that.... Loosing the baby weight can be hard. But you are going to do GREAT!

Anonymous said...

So how goes it? You have wonderful motivation! I know the baby weight is hard, but my baby just turned 9 and I am trying (yet again) to lose the weight through NS. Good luck and keep us posted!